Planning a trip like this isn’t easy.
Logistics span 6 countries and require copious resources, not to mention climbing a 20,000 foot peak.
Here is a list of additional ways you can help:
- Promote the trip via Facebook, Twitter, and/or your blog or website.
- Provide housing/camping/etc. in the coastal town where you live. Contact Us.
- Introduce Us to an Alaska bush pilot with good rates
- Introduce Us to folks in the towns/villages along the West Coast, especially in hard-to-reach Alaskan towns and South of the US Border.
- Help Us to translate this webpage into as many languages as possible
- Introduce Us to photographer/videographer types for each Trip Segment, especially Spanish speakers for South of the US border.